Re: Oracle Performance Tool Lab128 Status

From: Fred Habash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:45:05 -0400

I'm truly sorry to hear this. My deepest and sincere condolences goe to his family and loved ones.

Last time I heard from him was in 4/2016. I was trying to contact him lately to purchase additional licenses and work out few instabilities in the tool.

If there is anything I can do to help keep this tool alive and progressing, please let me know. You can message me privately.

Thanks