Re: MFA With Oracle Accounts

From: Andy Wattenhofer <watt0012_at_umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:01:37 -0500

You can use Duo for Oracle auth. It is easy to set up on Linux servers, but I cannot speak for others. In Linux, there is a Duo RADIUS authentication PAM that is loading at the OS level, then you configure RADIUS authentication parameters in sqlnet.ora, and you alter the database accounts "identified externally." I can go into more detail if you're interested.

Andy