RE: MFA With Oracle Accounts

From: Matt Adams <MAdams_at_equian.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:35:54 +0000

I've heard of it being done in conjunction with Oracle Access Manager, but have not implemented myself.

Matt

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Scott Canaan Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:16 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: MFA With Oracle Accounts

My boss just asked the following question:

Can we use Multi-Factor Authentication, in particular Duo, with Oracle database accounts?

I don't know of anyone doing this, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Is anyone doing it? If so, how difficult is it to configure?

Thank you,

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.