Re: MFA With Oracle Accounts

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 13:43:50 -0400

Hi,

I agree with Andy, but I did it was/ FreeRadius and Google Authenticator.

Build Radius server, integrate with Google Auth, then configure sqlnet.ora w/ your radius server details.

Starting with 12.1.0.2, you can do it without Advanced Security option, and will even work with SE2.

Hope that helps,

-Mark

PS. Once I tested, we abandoned it and built a VPN and firewall with same Radius server.