Re: IO Freeze ON RHEL 6.6 and hence high log file sync

From: Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 00:22:59 +0200

I have seen this behaviour for several reasons but all HW related, HBA saturation, faulty fibre cable, Storage Saturation.

I went through one of this last saturday, I had to call the storage admin because I was migrating a couple of database from Solaris to Exadata, the answer as always was that the array was all green light and only 30% CPU busy but he cut the storage replication just in case, after he cut the replication my migrations started to fly.