Re: IO Freeze ON RHEL 6.6 and hence high log file sync

From: Purav Chovatia <puravc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 22:57:43 +0530

The storage is a direct-attached one. I suspected hardware to be the cause for a long time but now I think there might be a different reason. That is because it happened in January and then directly in April. Then we switched to DR site and it happened the very next day and since then it has been running fine. So it would be a big coincidence for hardware issue to be the cause.

Also no logs, dmesg, etc. showing any issues and no such activities like migration or snapshot backup running. Not even scrub job.

Many Thanks