Re: Podcast

From: Jeremy Schneider <schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:26:47 +0300

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:32:24 -0500 William Blanchard wrote:
> I'm not sure about you but I enjoy listening to podcasts. I find
> it's a great way to stay up to date and can listen to them on my
> daily commute. The problem? There aren't any good Oracle podcasts
> (that I have found) for DBAs. To that end, I am announcing that
> beginning next month I will be creating a bi-weekly Oracle DBA
> podcast. I'm still working out how I will be distributing the
> podcast (Youtube, etc.) as well as the specific format. Here is my
> initial thought:

Nice! I also listen to podcasts a lot and having an Oracle DBA centric podcast sounds like a great idea! I'll definitely give a listen once you put something together!

-J

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

##
BAZ (baz)
   1. The third metasyntactic variable, after FOO and BAR.
   2. interjection. Term of mild annoyance. In this usage the pro-
nunciation is often drawn out for two or three seconds, sometimes
sounding like the bleating of a sheep: "Baaaaaaaaaaz!"

- The Hacker's Dictionary (Steele-1983)