Re: Oracle Zero Data Loss appliance

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:28:30 +1000

I like SQL Server

but

logshipping and zero data loss is not possible... with mirroring/always on, maybe ...not going to bet my life on it though as they simply go to state disconnected when you lose your secondary site. So you need to come up with a way to instantly stop processing when you lose connection to secondary.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation