Podcast

From: William Blanchard <bgblanch_at_wkbweb.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:32:24 -0500

Hey Everyone,

I'm not sure about you but I enjoy listening to podcasts. I find it's a great way to stay up to date and can listen to them on my daily commute. The problem? There aren't any good Oracle podcasts (that I have found) for DBAs. To that end, I am announcing that beginning next month I will be creating a bi-weekly Oracle DBA podcast. I'm still working out how I will be distributing the podcast (Youtube, etc.) as well as the specific format. Here is my initial thought:

News

Tools and Tips

Parameter Jeopardy (I provide a definition and you guess the parameter)

Feature of the week (Focusing on new features but also little known features)

Interview - If you would like to be interviewed, let me know.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Thank you,

William