Re: Extended database statistics

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 08:16:11 -0700

Amir,

In releases of EBS prior to R12.2, patching to FND_STATS might be necessary to make access to extended statistics available, according to this support white paper
<https://support.oracle.com/epmos/main/downloadattachmentprocessor?attachid=1586374.1%3ADOC1586374_A&docType=WHITE%20PAPER&action=download>.

If those patches have not been applied to FND_STATS, then you can eliminate EBS from your research.

Hope this helps...

-Tim