Re: Oracle 11.2 on AIX 7.1 JFS2 mount options

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:11:14 +0100 (CET)

Stefan,

especially the technical background was interesting, and the paper is a very good reference for customer discussions.

Thank you very much!

Martin

--
Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | http://www.performing-databases.com