Re: ACE Points for Oracle-L

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 15:55:55 -0500

Someone will have to tell this to Kevin Closson. He may un-retire when he sees this. He's the only retired Oracle flying ace that I know of. Jonathan is also on his way to become Oracle Ace (RET), just like Kevin. I always liked the title, it reminded me of WWI flying ace from the Peanuts. I don't particularly care for the aces, masters or the associates of the fabled furniture store ("Oak Table"). I've learned some truths about that long time ago, but that is not something that I would be willing to discuss at length on this list.
Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA