Re: Oracle 11.2 on AIX 7.1 JFS2 mount options

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:29:10 +0100 (CET)

Stefan, sometimes you are frightening me. :) Thanks, will look that paper up.

Still open questions: Is this SAP Note's advice still valid for AIX 7.x ? My big question is if O_CIOR really does the same per file as O_CIO does for the file system. The SAP note seems to tell otherwise.

But if I am not allowed to set CIO any more, how can I get concurrent WRITE capability?

--
Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | http://www.performing-databases.com