Re: Query does not work in RAC

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:10:17 -0300

Hi Hans,
Thanks a lot for your attention and others person.

1.) Here are the database version:
Oracle 11.2.0.1
64 bits
linux red hat
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5

2.) When I said: the SQL stopped.

     It caused error: ORA-01652: não é possível estender o segmento temp. em 128 no tablespace TEMP
ORA-06512 But I would like to say that the issue is solved. For me, all new resources and care will be util to next needs, new projects and new situations like that.

Thanks
Eriovaldo

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk