Re: Query does not work in RAC

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:17:05 -0600

On 15/04/2013 7:10 AM, Eriovaldo Andrietta wrote:
> Hi Hans,
> Thanks a lot for your attention and others person.
>
> 1.) Here are the database version:
> Oracle 11.2.0.1
> 64 bits
> linux red hat
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5
Totally unpatched? That is the free 'prototype and developer-eval' version. It has many, many "opportunities for improvement", resolved by patches and patch sets.

Sad.

The implication is that you may not have licensed it properly, and are asking for free support here as well. I hope I am wrong.
> 2.) When I said: the SQL stopped.
> It caused error: ORA-01652: não é possível estender o segmento temp.
> em 128 no tablespace TEMP
> ORA-06512

Could not extend temp tablespace. Possibly due to bad configuration, under-estimating the size requirements, or under-sizing PGA.

> But I would like to say that the issue is solved.
> For me, all new resources and care will be util to next needs, new
> projects and new situations like that.
Wish you the best.