Re: Do missing binds prevent creation of baseline?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:42:32 -0500 (CDT)

Nigel writes:

> Is the PK index status UNUSABLE? could the DB crash have happened at an
> inconvenient point in a batch data load, for example?

Sorry, I should have included an assumption that all objects are fine.

While I do have some workarounds (e.g. stats) in play, I'm more concerned with the fact that I can't use this particular solution or determine why it doesn't work.

Support had me use their SQLT tool. It's much more "intrusive" than I'd normally like to use on a critical production DB, but the output it generates is impressive.

Thanks!
Rich