Re: [OT[ Question for German speaking DBAs

From: Norman Dunbar <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 07:40:35 +0000

Morning Alan,

I can't help you with the German I'm afraid, being a Brit, I only speak one language! (Ok, I can order two lemon ice creams in Italian as well!)

> Also, if you know of any good companies in or near Munich...
A number of years ago, I worked in a software house in Leeds UK. One of our customers was BMW Bank in Munich. They were heavily into Oracle. I spent a few months working in Munich at the Bank's premises at 164 (I think) Hiedermann Strasse (Spelling?) - you may wish to try there.

I wonder if "Portfolio" is still running?

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar