[OT[ Question for German speaking DBAs

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 22:40:00 -0300

Hey guys (or should I say Sehr Geehrte Damen und Herren),   I'm (slowly) learning German, I'm hoping to move to Germany within the next year or so and as I hope to get a job as a DBA or something of the sort I reckon I need to start acquiring some technical vocabulary. To this effect I thought of looking up documentation in German, but as it is, documentation is VERY boring... so I thought perhaps a Forum or mailing list like this one, but in German. Where I can ask and answer Oracle related questions in German. Do you know or use any such site?

  Also, if you know of any good companies in or near Munich, I'd appreciate the information as I would like to start sending CVs in January, and I like to research the company I send a CV to so I can tailor the Cover Letter for that company.

Thank you very much.
Alan.-