Re: MOS down again

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:28:26 -0500

otn forums were down this morning too. I got an error message. 5 of us could not get in. I tried with IE, firefox, and chrome. I finally got in and opened a complex support ticket (lots of little boxes to fill and traces to upload) just to have the whole page freeze on the submit button with errors. so i have to do the whole thing over again assuming i can get back in. Open complex support tickets by phone is a real pain too.

We should open a ticket for support and recommend they run this on sql server.