RE:MOS down again

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:42:39 -0500

I'm not having any success with the html version this morning. This is really ridiculous. I experience a 5% failure rate in logging in. Searching for a specific document from the SR page does not work (you have to go to advanced). The new forms are wasteful (double entry, incorrect options).

It's been 3 months since they rolled out this monstrosity. It is not that there are problems, those we expect with something new. What is galling is the lack of acknowledgment by Oracle that there are serious problems.

That's 100% unacceptable

Daniel Fink

OptimalDBA http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog http://optimaldba.blogspot.com