RE: MOS down - Message to Chris Warticki

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:22:14 +0000

I do not know if this will help anyone but I was already logged into OTN when I changed screens to Oracle Support and got the error message to try later. I went back to OTN and logged out then went back to Support and it let me log in.

Maybe the timing was just lucky or there is/was a problem that can occur when you go from OTN to support via the single-signon.