RE: MOS down again

From: Powell, Mark <>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:17:54 +0000

Interesting, I have had an OTN db forum window open for most of 3 of the last 4 hours and have not had any issues.

From: [] On Behalf Of Dba DBA Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:28 AM To:
Subject: Re: MOS down again

otn forums were down this morning too. I got an error message. 5 of us could not get in. I tried with IE, firefox, and chrome. I finally got in and opened a complex support ticket (lots of little boxes to fill and traces to upload) just to have the whole page freeze on the submit button with errors. so i have to do the whole thing over again assuming i can get back in. Open complex support tickets by phone is a real pain too.

We should open a ticket for support and recommend they run this on sql server.