Oracle Server tuning guide for RAC nodes (2-node and 3-node) with 64-GB and 128GB memory

From: Pradeep Chetal <Pradeep.Chetal_at_mformation.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 02:11:52 -0400

Folks

We are working with a customer where we are looking at 2-node and 3-node RAC with 64 GB/128GB memory systems. So far our systems were with 32 GB memory. These base system are T5240s (Sun T-Series CMT).

If anyone has recommendation for tuning of these large memory systems, please reply to me and I can summarize for the list later.

Thanks,

  • Pradeep

Pradeep Chetal
Sr. Director - Infrastructure Architecture

Mformation Technologies Inc.
Switchboard: +1 732 692 6200

Visit WWW.MFORMATION.COM and see how the MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER can help you to transform your business

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Aug 04 2009 - 01:11:52 CDT

Original text of this message