RE: Egenera

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:51:58 -0400

It's a very expensive blade platform for very limited value over traditional blades or random rackmount Linux boxes. Basically they have a proprietary backplane that allows blades to be stateless. They definitely work, though. I'd be happy to talk to you off-list about them.

Thanks,
Matt

--

Matthew Zito