Egenera

From: Shaw, John <john.shaw_at_correctionscorp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:17:17 -0500

Our CIO wants to go with a new blade server vendor - Egenera. Anybody
out there currently using them? I have, like most of you, SLA's that I
don't want to entrust to something unproven.

(i) This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and any associated files from
your system. (ii) Views or opinions presented in this e-mail are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Corrections Corporation of America. (iii) The recipient should
check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for errors or omissions caused by
e-mail transmission or any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by or with this e-mail. This email has been scanned for content and
viruses by the CipherTrust Email Security System.