stats books?

From: John D Parker <>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

Any one have any suggestions for good stats books for dba's. I continue to discover that I should have signed up for those stats classes back in the dark ages of college. I already have some cap planning books that are full of incomprehensible symbols and formulas. I almost need a how to for performance analyzers with regard to stats. I do some play stuff now with avg and std dev and slope and things but nothing complicated. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.