Re: stats books?

From: Cary Millsap <>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:45:10 -0500

As much as I love Lex and Toon's "Applied Mathematics..." book, it is not a statistics book. Nor is Shallahamer's "Forecasting..." book.

For a good intuitive introduction to statistics, I recommend putting $11 down on this one: If you want a really good book with a focus on statistics for performance analysts, use .

Cary Millsap