Re: Automatic retry of RMAN backup job in grid control?

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:14:22 -0400

I can (and do occasionally) do this manually, and have been thinking of scripting it, but your question got me thinking.

Look at the Corrective Action Library under "Setup." Here you can put in the remedial scripts. Now if I can just figure out how to kick it off when the backup fails ....(probably another script).