Automatic retry of RMAN backup job in grid control?

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:20:23 -0400

We've started moving towards running our rman backups through Grid Control. Someone else set it up but I'm learning it now and our manager wants to set the backup scripts to automatically retry once if they fail. There's no obvious way on the scheduling page to do this.

In looking through docs and googling I found one reference to say this is possible but it said nothing of how to do it.

Thanks,

Jay Miller