Re: Solaris SPARC or x86?

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:59:41 -0600

or uname -m should also help.

Lion, Oren-P64304 wrote:
isainfo -v

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.