PGA Memory in 9i versus 10g

From: Tarik Richard Essawi <essawit_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Does anyone know how memory usage in 10g differs from 9i in AIX 5.3. We are beginning the upgrade process and do not know if the memory needs will change between versions.

I am most concerned with PGA memory, we found a memory leak in 9.2.0.6 that caused some issues and we want to make sure we have adequate memory in 10g

Tarik

Do You Yahoo!?