Oracle Enterprise Manager 10.2.0.3 & Oracle BAM

From: Marco Gralike <Marco.Gralike_at_AMIS.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:30:24 +0200

Does anyone know how to connect the two (Oracle Enterprise Manager 10.2.0.3.0 & Oracle BAM) together?
Because OEM has awful reporting functions, and as far as I know, can't produce a webservice, I wanted to experiment with Oracle BAM to fulfill this functionality. The problem though is that I can't find any usefull documentation or info. Has someone tried this?

with regards

Marco