RE: Oracle Enterprise Manager 10.2.0.3 & Oracle BAM

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:16:40 +0200

In short, one could create nice pictures (that make managers happy), and dashboards (cynical remark)

;-)

I talked to a guy from Oracle Emea, and as far as he knew, reporting won't be a big issue. I need it to integrate OEM data in other web systems, dashboard functions and SLA reporting. You won't get far with "html" OEM report stuff AND I don't want to put a lot of effort in building OEM reporting via the oem sdk software. BAM is straight forward stuff.