Fw: Oracle eBusiness Suite Resources

From: Nigel Thomas <nigel_cl_thomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 04:43:13 -0800 (PST)

Denham >As a Database Admin on a number of Oracle servers, the company I now work for have also go eBusiness suite. >It is being expected of me to learn this application, does anyone know of a mailing list much like this one? This Q has been asked and answered many times on this list - last Thursday for example http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/01-2007/msg00893.html, and all the way back to 2004 or earlier. Google is your friend! See for example: http://www.freelists.org/list/ora-apps-dba (#1 response from http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=apps+dba+mailling+list&meta=) Regards Nigel