Oracle eBusiness Suite Resources

From: Denham Eva <DEVA_at_mf.co.za>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:32:56 +0200

This email is subject to Terms and Conditions as found in our Email Legal Notice which forms part of this email message in terms of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transaction Act 25 of 2002. Please click on http://www.mf.co.za/content/EMAIL_Legal_Notice.asp , or send a blank email to disclaim@mf.co.za. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email you will automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice. Mutual & Federal Insurance Company Limited Authorised Financial Services Provider

Hello All,

As a Database Admin on a number of Oracle servers, the company I now work for have also go eBusiness suite.
It is being expected of me to learn this application, does anyone know of a mailing list much like this one?
Please!

Many Thanks
Denham

--