Re: Oracle eBusiness Suite Resources

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:43:26 -0800

Denham,

> As a Database Admin on a number of Oracle servers, the company I now work
> for have also go eBusiness suite.
> It is being expected of me to learn this application, does anyone know of a
> mailing list much like this one?

Have a look at http://www.geocities.com/john_sharmila/links.htm and download the Apps DBA article. Wrote this long ago (during 10.7 days!) and hope to update it soon. If you are planning to attend IOUG's COLLABORATE 07 conference, I will be running a Half-day University Seminar which will help Core DBAs transition to Apps DBAs. (This extra Univ course is at some additional cost to the conference) but I hope to make it worth the $.

As for mailing lists, there is a pretty good one at OAUG.org, although I don't think it caters for beginners (we do have helpful folks there who will assist if you do your homework)

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc