Re: Novell/MSFT

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:25:02 -0500

Someone can make good DBs, another one - GUIs, and another - OS'es, networks, storage,... name it.
but very few can stick it all together so that result is at least half as good as the best DB/OS/storage/network/... I don't believe that Oracle is one of them... I would be rather looking on this list for a good candidate. ;-)

On 11/6/06, Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com> wrote:

> yep...
>
> http://kevinclosson.wordpress.com/2006/11/06/the-demise-of-msft-unbreaka
> ble-linux-20-linux-adoption/
>
> opinion, as usual