Re: Novell/MSFT

From: Johan Eriksson <valpis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:04:26 +0100

On 11/7/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I tried several times to switch to Linux on desktop - no way.
> Switching to OpenOffice? Well, that's what I have at work now but I
> feel much better at home back to MS Office. And I don't even do fancy
> things with documents... more or less just typing.
> Actually, I like Mac more and more these days. :) I think on desktops
> that's more "dangerous" than Linux.

I did switch to linux couple of years ago (at work, been using it at home for many more years) and so far I have little problem with it, even though the company use MS products. When I used windows the only thing I did use it for was ssh to other machines, mail and some office stuff.
But yes, Mac is really good and the more I use it the better it gets.