Re: Novell/MSFT

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:01:32 -0500

Well, I tried several times to switch to Linux on desktop - no way.  Switching to OpenOffice? Well, that's what I have at work now but I feel much better at home back to MS Office. And I don't even do fancy things with documents... more or less just typing. Actually, I like Mac more and more these days. :) I think on desktops that's more "dangerous" than Linux.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group