Re: Partition like option

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:15:51 -0500

Oracle7-style partitioning - UNION ALL view. Btw, 20M rows is not that many. Also "new record are inserted every minute" is not that much either. Perhaps, the answer is more efficient indexing? (I would formulate it as more efficient SQL but since it's 3rd-party...)

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group