Re: Shared Pool causing packages to automatically go invalid!

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:03:19 -0500

Paula,

Just an idea... package status is stored somewhere in the dictionary so invalidation should cause a datablock change in the system tablespace and obviously generate some redo. Now from there on - Log Miner is your friend (if my memory serves me ok, it comes with 8i and can analyze redos from 8.0 even). If you are really desperate - redo block dumps but that's more tricky.
Of some relevance might be this note I posted recently - http://www.pythian.com/blogs/269/oracle-logminer-helps-investigate-security-issues

Cheers,
Alex

--