Re: Cloning database structure

From: Prabhu, Krishnaswamy <prabhu_adam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:32:35 +0000

Niall,

Sorry for not giving full details, we did our export with rows=n and full=y. As of now, we are trying to create only db structure not data, once if the structure are in sync with the corrupted development database then we thought of decommisioning that database and import the data from the stage database. All our import are getting failled with "unable to extend initial extents" error due to insufficient tablespace size.

Thanks,
Prabhu