Re: Cloning database structure

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:42:32 -0400

Have you considered magic? I know of a wizard that can help you out. The DDL wizard is available for free from: http://www.ddlwizard.com. It takes an empty export file (created with rows=no) and and extracts DDL commands into normal SQL files. It works on Windows and on Linux, using Wine. As everybody knows, Wine Is Not an Emulator, it's a program that can make some Win32 programs run under Linux. I personally tested it on Linux using wine and it works like a champ.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mladen-gogala.com