AQ Vs Streams

From: Subbiah, Nagarajan <Nagarajan.Subbiah_at_aetn.com>
Date: 2006-01-04 01:44:49

Hi List,

We are using oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP-UX. Some of our developers are planning to use the Advanced Queueing. When I look at the Oracle Streams documentation, it is almost similar to the Advanced Queueing. What is the difference between the Streams and Advanced Queueing? What would be the ideal solution if we plan to migrate to Oracle 10G down the line.

Thanks in Advance.

-Raja

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jan 04 2006 - 01:44:49 CST