Re: AQ Vs Streams

From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-09 15:39:11

Hi,

We have done some thing like this. I admit that I am not an in expert in this area.

The design is like this.

  1. Application Enques into AQ.
  2. Can attach a Message Driven Beans(MDB) listening on the queue. Guess this should happen over a AQ-JMS bridge

By this the bean would be invoked whenever there is a enque event and polling would not happen.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar