Oracle pricing changes

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: 2005-12-20 19:22:33

List,
 Just got this email news about Oracle changing it's pricing on muti-core chip sets. Thought you might be interested. Our office is looking at the MS prices and now I have \ newer info on Oracle.
News appeared at the right time as we are installing SQLServer and the duhmgt wants to \ convert Oracle to it.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9597_22-6002050.html?tag=nl.e589

Ron

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is \ addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, \ retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this \ information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you \ have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from \ any computer.