RE: How to find process memory consumption on HP-UX 11.11 ?

From: Yasin Baskan <yasbs_at_kocbank.com.tr>
Date: 2005-12-28 10:43:11

You can find that from v$process. Look at the pga_used_mem column.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Daiminger, Helmut Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:38 AM To: Oracle-L_at_freelists.org
Subject: How to find process memory consumption on HP-UX 11.11 ?

Hi!

Is there a way to find the exact memory that a dedicated server process is using on HP-UX 11.11? If I have 200 dedicated server proceses, I found out that the active ones are using about 40 MB of RAM whereas the inactive ones were using about 12-15 MB. So my memory consumption is mostly based on guessing.

I remember from my Solaris days the "pmap" uptility. Is there anything like that for HP-UX?

This is 9.2.0.6 on HP-UX 11.11.

Thanks,
Helmut

Bu mesaj ve onunla iletilen tum ekler gonderildigi kisi ya da kuruma ozel ve Bankalar \ Kanunu geregince, gizlilik yukumlulugu tasiyor olabilir. Bu mesaj, hicbir sekilde, \ herhangi bir amac icin cogaltilamaz, yayinlanamaz ve para karsiligi satilamaz; mesajin \ yetkili alicisi veya alicisina iletmekten sorumlu kisi degilseniz, mesaj icerigini ya da \ eklerini kopyalamayiniz, yayinlamayiniz, baska kisilere yonlendirmeyiniz ve mesaji \ gonderen kisiyi derhal uyararak bu mesaji siliniz. Bu mesajin iceriginde ya da eklerinde \ yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu, butunlugu ve guncelligi Bankamiz tarafindan garanti \ edilmemektedir ve bilinen viruslere karsi kontrolleri yapilmis olarak yollanan mesajin \ sisteminizde yaratabilecegi zararlardan Bankamiz sorumlu tutulamaz.

This message and the files attached to it are under the privacy liability in accordance \ with the Banking Law and confidential to the use of the individual or entity to whom they \ are addressed. This message cannot be copied, disclosed or sold monetary consideration for \ any purpose. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you should not copy, \ distribute, disclose or forward the information that exists in the content and in the \ attachments of this message; please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of \ this message. Our Bank does not warrant the accuracy, integrity and currency of the \ information transmitted with this message. This message has been detected for all known \ computer viruses thence our Bank is not liable for the occurrence of any system corruption \ caused by this message Received on Wed Dec 28 2005 - 10:43:11 CST