Re: Metalink new interface

From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-20 07:07:49

My problem is very strange. When I am trying to log in into metalink, it says 'ur userid is frozen' whereas when I check with the admin user, my userid is not frozen. Its really annoying. I like the old interface.

On 12/20/05, jon wrote:

> err,still broken
>
> Error ERR-1016 Application "125" Page "50" not found (requested
> language="en-us")
>
> but yeah,it's faster,at least for login
>

> On 12/19/05, Jared Still wrote:
> >
> > working now, and much faster.
> >
> > On 12/19/05, Alex Gorbachev wrote:
> > >
> > > It's been down periodically from time to time today. (Or was it just
> > > so slow that I couldn't wait it get loaded?)
> > > I am really surprised Oracle put an HTMLDB solution for Metalink. I
> > > was under strong impression that HTMLDB is positioned as a tool for
> > > relatively small solutions (i.e. Access killer). I wouldn't classify
> > > Metalink in that category... or am I just too old-fashioned?
> > >
> > > 2005/12/19, Jared Still :

> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Alex Gorbachev
> > > --
> > > http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l
> > >

> > --
> > Jared Still
> > Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain
OCP 8i & 9i DBA,
Banque Saudi Fransi,
Saudi Arabia
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."