RE: Oracle DBA Training for Beginners

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:07:30 +1100

While I haven't looked at the details, I know there is a range of courses offered by Oracle for DBA's who are moving from other DBMS's to Oracle. He may want to see if any of those suit his needs.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA