RE: Oracle DBA Training for Beginners

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:54:28 -0800

Raja,

Not exactly a "training course", but you might want to look at http://www.sqlpass.org/news/05June/index.cfm?passnews=SQL_Server for an Oracle perspective on SS2K for this person prior to his course so he can be prepared for the similarities as well as differences and ask "intelligent questions".

Regards,
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Co-Author: Oracle Database 10g Insider Solutions http://www.samspublishing.com/title/0672327910

> Hi,
>
> One of my friends wanted to take the training in "Oracle DBA for
beginners".
> He is a SQL Server DBA. Does any one know good training centers in and

> around Manhattan,NY or in New Jersey(North/Central)?
>
> Thanks,
> Raja.

Jason Heinrich
Oracle Database Administrator